Over few years we have created high quality and cost-effective travel experiences in collaboration with our customers. When you want to travel out of your country, you must have a travel document (Passport) and permit to enter the country you are travelling (Visa).
- Passport – To travel out from your country, the country of your origin issues you the passport. The passport certifies your citizenship of the country and allows your travel outside the country and re-entry to the country of origin.
- Visa – Visa is one endorsement which is given on the passport by the country to which you wish to travel to. This endorsement would specify the period during which you are allowed to enter, stay in the visiting country, type of visa, the number of allowed entries and activities permitted. There are different types of visas such as tourist visa, student visa, transit visa and work visa. The visa can be for single entry or even for multiple entries. This, however, depends on the country of visit. Most visas are required to be obtained prior to entering the country of visit. For some countries, the visas are given on arrival. Some countries may require a visit to the local embassy prior to issuing the visa for face to face interview and/or medical screening.
We will help you with the visa process: right from getting the documents ready to go for the actual visa interview for all type of Visas Student Visa, Business Visa, Tourist Visa, Conference Visa or Journalist Visa.
- China Visa
- India Visa
- UAE-Dubai Visa
- Sri Lanka Visa
- Schengen Visa-Indian Passport
- US Visa
We also assist Visa Application Services for:
- OCI – Overseas Citizen of India
- Schengen visa – From or to India and UK – only for Indian Passport Holder.
Indian Passport holders
Visa requirements keep changing for every country. At the time of publishing this post, the below-listed countries provide Visa on arrival for Indians. If you are travelling to any of the following countries, no need to plan in advance as they offer visa on arrival to all Indian citizens. These are Bhutan, Thailand, Mauritius, Seychelles, Togo, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Cambodia, Indonesia, Kenya, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Ecuador, Haiti, Bolivia, St Lucia, Fiji, Maldives, Kenya, Guyana, Jamaica, Micronesia, Macau, Tanzania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Vanuatu, Ethiopia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Iraq, Madagascar, Grenada, Tuvalu, Nepal, Mozambique, Trinidad & Tobago, Nieu, Laos, Uganda, Montserrat, Palau, Jordan, Guinea-Bissau, Nicaragua, Timor Leste, Cape Verde, Turks & Caicos and Comoros Islands.
British Passport holders
British Passport holders can enjoy the widest range of visa-free travel in the world – being able to visit 173 countries with just a passport.
For India visit, we will assist you to obtain eVisa/ on-arrival visa.